Sunday, October 5, 2014

Second Meeting

We woke up early to witness the sunrise from our host's backyard. Although we were still tired and sleepy, we have to leave early to make it to the Whaleshark divepoint. It was a really fun adventure. We hired a camera so we can take photos underwater. Afterwards, I needed to collect the photos. So I followed this lady who was holding the camera. And then, I bumped into the guy from yesterday. I was so surprised, my tired eyes popped open. So, we made a little chitchat. I lost contact with the lady who has got all our photos. I was torn. I wanted to talk more to this guy but I wanted to run after to the lady. It was kinda hard but I had to leave this guy so I can look for the lady. Then again, I felt so stupid not knowing about this guy's name. Well, I thought it is for the better. I can't be involved with him. I have a boyfriend.